We are looking for someone to immediately make various modifications to a wordpress site - custom programming a theme and completing the ecommerce payment processing portion of 3 donation (e-commerce) forms on a wordpress website asap.
You MUST have experience with setting up e-commerce payment with Moneris. Moneris is a CANADIAN payment processor. ([url removed, login to view])
You will be provided all information – must be fluent in English and be able to call/contact/communicate with the Moneris team during 9am – 5pm EST should you need to test/troubleshoot.
- Set up ecommerce payment processer for 3 forms (payment through PayPal- already set up and Moneris – need set-up) (example: [url removed, login to view])
- Custom program/ redesign small portion of homepage.
- Design a table on page so pictures can easily be added by us later.
- Replace slides in home page slider.
- Revise ‘events’ page and plugin feed.
IF CHOSEN FOR JOB, YOU WILL BE PROVIDED A DETAILED BREAKDOWN OF EACH TASK.
Payment system and forms will be tested and confirmed for project to be considered complete. In order to bid, you must have a valid Skype account and be available to chat as needed. We are a creative design agency that works with brands and businesses across North America. You will be required to sign a NDA. Please use ‘Dear Moneris & Skype’ so I know you read this post in its entirety. Work is expected to be delivered on time – we will not accept / pay for late or incomplete projects- No Excuses. This project is urgent. I will not wait for the deadline on bidding period to issue job.