We have a wordpress template [url removed, login to view]
We require a few changes urgently - we are certain that for someone used to wordpress that these will be very very simple and not take long at all - BUT we cannot stress the "urgency" enough.
5 changes to be made are: (Also see attached image files for more info)
- The text logo to become an image of approximately the same size and in PNG format.
- The message box on the content page to line up on the left side.
- The social icons to sit below the address.
- The home page slide show to become a single image OR preferably an area that can hold either image or swf or other media. WITH a slogan/short central aligned text below it.
- A new page EITHER integrated into the slide effect between clients and contact OR as a read more page (like 3D and illustration under the works tab) which is not integrated into the main page slide TO CONTAIN a blog.
We have little interest in how this has to look as long as it has the latest post and is set up for us to blog regularly, hence it could be an integrated page that opens a read more - like the works page.
The first 4 changes should be extremely simple and take very little time. Sorry we cannot be more detailed on the blog request but it comes down to whatever is easiest for you and quickest - maybe a plugin or similar.
We are not bothered if all the images/content/slogan etc are controlled by html/css etc BUT the blog must be controllable and editable in the WP-admin of course.
We appreciate it may look like a lot but the first 4 changes are tiny ones and the only larger one is adding the blog etc which may well be v simple for someone used to using wordpress.
The only other request is that we will want to move the site to our main domain once it is ready so please make it possible for us to have full source files etc that we can upload to the to the domain. We can place the files in a sub directory on our main domain now but we understand that when the move them to the main address we would have to dump the sql again (as the url will have changed) so we would need all the new features to exist in the source folders either way. If you have any recommendations as to the best way to do this then please let us know.
Once we select a winning freelancer then we will send login in details etc and source files as necessary.
Once again I apologise that we have such a limited budget but genuinely believe that this is not a lot of work for someone who understands wordpress.
Any questions please do get in touch - we are likely to take one of the first bidders as this must be done asap.
Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you!