This is a small project for expert Wordpress developers only.
I have a site [[url removed, login to view]] that requires changes to the library and the blog. There are a few very small formatting changes that will take an experienced Wordpress developer just a few minutes.
1. WordPress allows you to add a caption we would like this to display.
2. I would like the thumbnails be the same dimensions in the galleries irrespective of the orientation of the full sized image. If they could be squarer and slightly larger that would be preferable.
3. We would like specify the order of the thumbnails in the gallery sections.
4. Remove the comments link only offering the expand/zoom option.
5. Allow categories e.g. 'Project 1' clicks through to a series of before and after shots in order. This may not be used until later as there are currently only two sections, Residential and Commercial.
6. Rather than have '<< Older Entries' have a link to 'Next Page' (or similar)
To achieve the above the following needs to be done, however I am open to suggestions also:
I want the ability to add categories to the gallery in the future. As I have a blog and a gallery running on this site I want to implement a new Post type of "Gallery Items" and a taxonomy of "Gallery Category" to avoid conflicts between gallery and blog post items. In terms of the before and after images I want to create a single "POST" as the project. e.g. A new post under "Residential" named project 1. Then in project 1 add in the before and aftershots followed by the content etc. Here when adding the image I want to add the "alternative" text and have this used for the caption.
On each "Project" I want to have a "featured" image. and to the right/bottom have the thumbs which are going to be the Gallery. This way clicking a thumbnail pops the Lightbox.
1) Add functionality to crop images to the long edge.
2) Add functionality to the post which gives the ability to number posts for "sorting" eg (1-20)
3) Add functionality to the administration (post type and taxonomy) for gallery, this catering for future changes.
4) Develop / style taxonomy page and custom post type page (styling exists so this will be quite quick)
5) Re-style the existing gallery page (reccomended) to avoid any conflicting of classes.
6) Re populate gallery with existing items.
7) Change "Older Entries" to "next page"
14 freelancers are bidding on average $199 for this job
Hi, We have gone through your requirement and assure you the product of your choice with excellent quality, please check your inbox for more [login to view URL]!
I have checked detail your requirements and ready to start right now. It can be done perfectly... Send me a message to start working with you, Waiting for reply, Md. Nasirul Huq
We are a team of experienced and talented developers, dedicated in working with Wordpress and its core-level customizations. Kindly refer to PM for more details. Thank you.
I am pecialized in WordPress - PHP Open Source Custom Programming, 3rd Party API , Plugins Customization, Redesign website Mockups , Web Template Designs, Rich Theme customization .