I have setup a shopify store. It was my first time. I need it to be SEO, google, facebook, Instagram and pinterest friendly. I need someone to check what I have done and modify and tell me the issues I have with it. I am not sure I want to run ads with google, facebook, or other socials yet but want it to be ready to go for when I do. The website is about handcrafted wooden, crosses, signs and name signs that can be customised. The website is currently live https://www.1msigns.com.au.
EDIT: Hi, I am getting a fair few emails and I thought the below would help to make it clear about what my business is and what it is I need. I appreciate all the bids and emails, but hopefully the below will clarify the queries that are being raised.
About the business:
This is a new business, very small, and I make wooden crosses, signs and name signs in my home workshop that I am hoping people will like and purchase.
The product range will grow overtime, hence some of my requirements below.
I created the website myself without any experience and I am struggling with organic traffic. I want to get traffic to my site.
1. Fix my current shopify website to be SEO compliant to rank high in searches, including fixing all keywords, titles descriptions etc across my product range
2. I must own the IP of whatever you design;
3. The design must be easy for me to edit, change etc within shopify and not need coding experience. My range is not big so am hoping this will be easy to achieve;
4. Make my catalogue export to seamlessly without changes:
5. Some of my products, for example my name signs, instead of what I currently have, I want them to be able to enter the name they want me to print on the sign as they shop and not have to email it to me separately after they purchase;
6. I have new collections to be introduced and I want to be able to do this easily myself at a later date so want it setup this way.
7. I am not sure how to adapt backlinks within my site
8. I want to have input and ultimate decision on the look and feel of the website if changes are required;
9. Please clarify any other cost I will be subjected to outside of your fee, for example if I need to change my shopify theme to make what you need to work, is this included in your cost?
10. I want to be easily to funnel sales (upsell and down sell) using free apps on shopify e.g. honeycomb or and proof bear so your design needs to allow me to use these free type of apps.
Please note: I don’t want to be paying monthly retainers for apps or for maintaining or editing the website on an ongoing basis. This may change if the business grows, but I need to keep costs down and only want a one fee to set all this up.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $192 for this job
Hi. I can help you with getting the site ready in every way and I'm ready to start anytime. Please don't hesitate to check my feedback page and what other clients are writing about me. Thank you. Cheers. Alex
Hello I'm a Shopify expert and FULL-Time Developer. I have checked the job description and I have some queries about your Project Let me know when you are available to discuss further Thanks Azad
Good experience in shopify Shopify [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] lets start dss