- the capacity to be able to do a regular blog, as well as have members do their own blogs
- forums that are easy to navigate; with the standard anyone can read them but you must be a member to post a comment
- a way for people to post videos to demonstrate techniques
- a classified ad section
- profile pages where people can contact each other (although I don't want to copy it exactly, the best prototype I've seen is a site called [url removed, login to view])
- some kind of method for all of the above to be divided between a gay section and a straight section
- a place for ads and affiliate links (I think I'm actually adept enough to figure this part out on my own; but for the most part I find Joomla frustratingly non-intuitive)
Please take a look at the site and let me know what your estimate is.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $600 for this job
Professional Service Guaranteed. I have lots of experience in web & graphic designing and usability projects so expect your projects to be finished on schedule and with quality. Regards, BlackIrish
Hi, I have good amount of experience in web design. I can use my creativity and provide you with the best possible results in the least amount of time. Quality is guranteed.