【 Overview 】
- In the system for users designed with Rails 5.1 + devise, there are three types of login screens for administrators.
- In order to logically delete the account of each administrator, I want you to add validity / invalid flags so that we can control whether login is possible or not.
- It is a Web application built with Rails 5.1.
- This is the site.
[login to view URL]
· Request process: backend development
· Desired function: Turn on login invalidation function
· Language used: Ruby 2.5
· Framework: Rails 5.1
- Actor: 4 people
- Admin page (3 types)
- Image storage is stored in AWS with carrierwave.
- Middleware: MySQL, Redis.
- We will add a worker's github account to the repository.
- Instead of forcibly moving, please give me a code that is easy to maintain beautifully.
- If you need refactoring an existing part, you can do it.
- There is rspec at the controller, model level.
- E2E tests are hardly written.
- We will make test specifications.
【What you have prepared】
· Server, domain: decided
· Design: It is decided
· Development environment: Since it is managed by docker-compose, it can build locally with one command.
【 Delivery date 】
12/26 (It is because I want to finish the acceptance within the year)
[Points of emphasis · Development experience]
Development experience with ruby on rails (over several years)
Utilization experience of devise.
Experience of using docker.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $235 for this job
Thanks for sending an invitation.I would like to assist you in your project. Kindly let me know if the budget is flexible for this project. Looking ahead for your response!!!