Your first page must be similar to the home page of the current Bing site, but the links are not necessary to be implemented. You can download all you need from Bing site. But you do not need to implement the news images at the bottom of the Bing page.
2) If click the two arrows at the bottom right of your first page, the background image will be changed just as Bing home page does. The background images are organized in a folder under your website, but you can put the image names in a database. Each image must be in “JPEG” format
3) Please add your own menu “My Bing” at the end of top menu bar in your site. In “My Bing” menu, please make submenus: “Add one more image; Delete one existing image; Select your image replacing order; Booking a Hotel”.
4) If “Add one more image” is clicked, a user can select and upload one image from local computer to your website. If “Delete one existing image” is selected, a user can delete a selected image from the image database. If “Select your image replacing order” is selected, two options are provided: by name; by uploading date and time.
5) If “by name” is selected, the background of your first page will be replaced based on the sorted image file name order (either descending or ascending) as the arrow is pressed. If “by uploading date and time” is selected, the background will be changed based on the images’ uploading date and time (either descending or ascending).
6) Database operation. The purpose is to how to access database through a website. Please use ASP.NET local express database . Please do not use a database from a Separate SQL server. Use LINQ to SQL server to operate a database and GridView to display all the hotel information.
a) Implement “Booking a Hotel” menu in “My Menu” of the site.
b) Please implement the following functions:
a. Create a database BookHotel which contains one table “HotelInfo” including four columns: Hotel Name, Price per Night, Available Number of Rooms, and Number of Booked Rooms
b. If “Booking a Hotel” is clicked, please display all the hotels including Hotel Name, Price per night, Available number of rooms, and the number of Booked rooms. Initially, the hotel table is empty, so no hotel is displayed at the beginning. If the available number of rooms is not zero, a “Book” button is added to the end of each row. If the available number of rooms is zero, a “Delete” button is added to the end of each row.
c. At the end of the page to display hotel information, please make two buttons “Add” button and “Home” button. If click “Add” button, please redirect to another ASPX page “[login to view URL]” to add one more hotel including Hotel Name, Price per Night, Available Number of Rooms. In default, the number
of Booked rooms is 0. As long as a hotel is added, please go back to “Display Page” to show all the hotels. If click “Home” button, please go back to Bing page.
d. If the “Book” button at the end of each row is clicked, the number of Booked Hotel is increased by one, but cannot be more than the initial number of available rooms, and the available number of rooms is decreased by one, but cannot be less than zero.
e. If the “Delete” button at the end of each row is clicked, the hotel record is deleted.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $157 for this job
i am interested in your project , please provide me this work to complete i do not have much experience but assure you that i can do this job even with better ideas. Thank You