Write the message inside the content
Bid only if you are familiar with Laravel otherwise, we directly reject your offer. Read the whole description before doing a bid. We NEED to see examples of ecommerce projeccts you did on LARAVEL. When you are posting examples we will only chec tp 3 examples, so do not post 50 examples if your best website is #5 sorry, we wont see it you wont be short listed.
The website is for corporate gifts the functions required are:
*Standard E-commerce functions (such as edit . adjust products pricing etc. Inventory management add to cart, add to wish list etc.)
*We want 3 types of customers (each type will see different pricing for the same items
- Standard users (will see the standard rates)
- VIP customers (those customers will see our discounted rates)
- Wholesalers (they will see wholesale rates)
* We want automated email function for following scenarios:
- Abandoned shopping cart (if the purchase has not happened after 6 hours system should send an automated email including the item left in the shopping cart and can give a discount coupon (where each user can use only 1 time)
- Customer did a purchase offer cross selling for a limited time
- The customer did not come to shop more than 3 months send a reminder etc.
*Coupon management (same functions as woo-commerce (mainly coupons only for certain users, only for certain products, or time based, or first come first serve basis etc. the functions must be limited by the system)
*Reports: We want to see sales reports that can be sorted & filtered by: (category, date range, user who purchase etc.)
* Website traffic analytics, which users visit which items, most viewed most purchased products
* Bundle offer - Group discounts -
* Sub admins (there is super admin and there areother admins (like finance department cannot upload products, warehouse cannot create invoices etc.)
So once the admin panel is developed the sub admin roles with limited functions should be able to be created.
* Inventory management (we should be able to bulk update the inventory numbers & pricing of items
* Connection to our ERP, we are using a 3rd party ERP they will provide the API and tutorials for connection we need to connect there to bulk import the products and also update the inventory.
* Multiple images per product, zoom in function to the images when they are the main image
* Side filters determine d by category (eg; if I am checking t-shirts, the side filters must include color, size, etc.) If I am viewing shoes, I need to see color size but sizes will be shoe sizes not t-shirt sizes on the side bar. If I am viewing wallpapers, style filter must come etc.
Write LARAVEL, in beginning of the document We do not want WOOCOMMERCE Magento EtC. If you did a similar project just show 3 examples f similar work you did on LARAVEL or code Ignitor or any similar system you can recommend.
rest of functions are common e-commerce functions so we are not discussing here in detail if you can do those pointers rest would be child play.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $7341 for this job
we are expertise in laravel & angular.js which we plan to use in your development. Also after development if you want we can develop native android & ios app.
This kind of project is our forte. Our team can definitely complete this for you. This project is pretty straight forward. I just have a few questions for you for discussion
Hi, I have read your project details. I have good experience in laravel and other php mvc framework. Please let me know if you want to discuss. Thanks