I need an e-commerce website built with a very clean UI/UX design.
- It needs to be able to have multiple stores on the same site.
- There needs to be a robust back-end that I will be able to manage once the website is finished. You can pick the platform but you must teach me how to use it if I am unfamiliar.
- Front-end features need to include a signup and login, robust product search with autosuggest, wishlist, online cart purchase, order status, shipping, coupons, reviews, email notifications, and returns and refunds.
- Admin side features need to include managing customers, products, categories, individual pages, contact forms and other forms (quotes, etc), sending customer emails both automatically and manually, create/delete/manage coupons, answer buyer/seller questions from a form, and manage SEO aspects of the site such as URL's and meta tags.
- product page should include thumbnail, price, average ratings, discounts, more product images/videos, reviews, suggestions for other products, shipping info, add to cart, add to wish list, ask question, etc.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
Go with cs-cart multivendor software. [login to view URL] also use the cs-cart multivendor. The complete platform is available on rent too so you don't need to invest time.