Ok, the requirements are:
As we talked yet, I need the flask and html part of the app you did to me in kivy. I need.
- an administrato's page within admin can be able to select one, some, or every user who send photos via app.
- selection for region, maybe a point with latitude and longitude, and distance.
- one page with the visualization of the positions on the map, or the satellite photos
- this time i think will be better you build a docker container/image for the application, instead to use only virtual machine.
- I need another docker image, both build under ubuntu 16, this one to run the add you did in my desktop.
We can talk about more details
I know we did not talked about docker, but a think it will be better to me for installation in my desktop and to install in the amazon cloud. Because of this, I am able to pay $300 for the entire project instead $250
I can do it with docker in $300 (dockerfile for python build and server and docker compose to link with postgres which I will use as db). Can do coordinate based search. Can do map with pins.
Don't understand what you mean by select one or some or many users for all, as there is no auth in app so everyone is the same user
Don't understand the use case for the other docker image, can you please elaborate?
7:19am 16 January 2018
every use of the app will sent your position, and it need to be showed in a map, I need to select witch of these users I will see on a map each time, another selection is for position on a map
The other docker image is for the app you already did.
3:16pm 16 January 2018
Since we don't have any way of identifying a particular user (we dont ask for user name or have any login), will treating 1 IP as one user work?
I can try but I cannot promise the other docker image, as its a little too complicated (for the app to build the python code to apk)
If that's good enough, you can open the project and I can start working
3:40pm 17 January 2018
For a wile we can th ip number as login, but with the maturing of the project, we will need to change that. There are no problem with the docker image for the app. I will create the project now
we can use ip number as identificator