My web designer backed out of the job and left me with what he has done up to this point. Since you're doing the UPS integration, I thought I'd ask you if you could do some other work on my website. The website in its current state is mostly complete. It is fully coded so I can add products, edit products, delete products, set and change prices, choose size and color, etc.
This would include:
* Integration with UPS
This will include an automatic email system to send tracking numbers to customers
* Integration with NxGen merchant account (MyVirtualMerchant)
o Credit Card information will be entered on the checkout page and processed through the merchant account
o The checkout page has all fields already present and coded, along with all product databases
o The UPS shipping rates will need to link up with the merchant account
o I have documentation that I can send you from the merchant account regarding integration of the merchant account into the e-commerce website.
* Possible alteration of background images
o The product details page will need a new background image which will be provided to you in Adobe Illustrator or PDF format
* Addition of one page.
o This page will be for contact information and will be identical in coding to the "About Us" page which already exists. All that will be different is the text. It is essentially cloning one page and changing the text which I will provide you.
* Text links at the bottom of the page need to be changed. Very minor change, just HTML
* Possible addition of an image that is optional. This image will be on the top of the homepage below the header links but above the thumbnails. If the image is uploaded, the red box will shift down, leaving room for the image. If the image is not uploaded, the red box will shift up to its normal position. The image will also be clickable, and will be of a pre-set dimension.
* Fixing of some typos that are present in pop-ups on the website
* Alteration of the size of certain images
* Removal of thumbnails from checkout page
* Addition of certain sizes in checkboxes on the admin page
* Addition of fields in the admin page that allow me to change meta tags, keywords, and other SEO fields
o These fields are already present in the product details page
There may be other changes as well, but these are the bulk of them.
The site in its current state can be seen at:
[url removed, login to view]