I need a complete redesign of an e-commerce website. Would prefer using an off-the-shelf shopping cart solution such as Storefront, AbleCommerce, ASPdotnetStorefront or BVCommerce.
- Integrated Content Management Solution with WYSIWYG capability to easily add new pages, add new content, articles, change the images on the homepage
- It's a dropship business - so once the order is placed, notify vendor with packing list, print Fedex/UPS label automatically , and add the tracking number to the order automatically (some of this is standard functionality in the shopping carts, some of it is available through add-ons)
- Integration with an LTL/motor freight quote service such as [url removed, login to view] for realtime LTL quotes. they provide the API and developer support
- Single product should be able to reside in multiple warehouses/shipped from multiple vendors (requires custom programming as none of the shopping carts I have seen so far allows this
- Accordingly, the shipping calculator should be able to calculate shipping from multiple locations for the same product and return the lowest shipping cost on the shopping cart/estimate shipping
- integration with quickbooks for importing orders
I will also need:
- Basic Logo/Graphic design services including multiple iterations until we are satisfied with the design
- Recommendation on hosting services and other related services/add-ons to make the website a secure shopping website
- fully functional website setup, with the admin dashboard ready to configure the store with categories, products etc.
- all content (pictures, text etc) will be provided by me
- complete code with the customizations
I will expect 6 months of support until we validate all the functionality and feel comfortable with the output.
Please see the attached document for a laundry list of requirements. Most of the requirements are already standard in the shopping carts mentioned above.
If you have any other suggestions for shopping carts, it's welcome.
Only serious programmers please, will need to see reference websites before giving this project to you.