Change current E-Commerce website from Woo-Commerce to Shopify platform.
1. Update correct logo (to be advised logo style as we have two logos)
2. Update some of the colours used on the site
3. Clean up and modernize homepage layout
4. Update domain and email addresses
5. Update product images
6. Update the theme to be similar to font and menu’s as on reference site.
7. implement configure back-end sales admin dashboard which shows sales history, revenue, by product, etc…
8. Customer are to be able to pre-check delivery rates on deliveries page for their chosen delivery address prior to going to their cart where the deliveries rate will then be entered based on the users delivery address to proceed with checkout process. This is with the auto-complete address finder. There must also be an option in the checkout process for the user to choose to have their order collected at each of our two retail stores. See checkout on reference site.
9. Match the product options and listing detail a per reference site product pages with the ability for user to select additional items eg: vase, different wrap colour/style, etc…
10. Ability for staff in the admin dashboard to check mark orders which are complete or actioned. Customer will receive an automated email once this is actioned within the dashboard letting them know that their order has been delivered. Please create automated email template to be sent to customer.
11. Update social sharing buttons type and positioning.
12. Implement website on server and make live on correct domain.
13. Assist with setting up email.
14. Apply SSL Certificate.
15. Supply detailed image based user manual for entire website on how to update all elements across site, e.g: add/remove products, update pricing, update shipping rates, update images, update/add/remove main page scrolling image, etc...
16. Maintain/improve all current functionality.
17. Setup/link payment gateway with DPS Payment Express as per current website.