Hi there, we are looking to get an animation that helps convey a concept in a UI. The concept is that a user is looking for homes on a Zillow-like site and when they enter "moon" into the search field, the site transports the user to the moon and shows homes available on the Moon!
Basic time line of animation:
1. Show the interface with homes in a city
2. User moves their mouse up to the search bar at the top and types in "moon"
3. When the user hits enter, the map fades to "satellite view" (same as Google Maps)
4. The map zooms out (Google Earth style), breaks through clouds, and zooms out to show Earth
5. The map zoom keeps traveling backwards and finally the Moon comes into view
6. The map stops with the surface of the moon visible
7. 5 homes (represented as pins) pop up on the surface of the moon
8. A preview of the homes slide in from the right
The entire clip should be roughly 30 seconds.
Bonus points: the UI can fade to black (with white text) as the map zoom reaches outer space.
Here are some ideas for places to show on the Moon...
* Sinus Fidei
* Mons Ardeshir
* Clavius Crater
* Mare Cognitum
* Statio Tranquillitatis
* Slartibartfast Street
* Neil Armstrong Way
* Apollo Avenue
* Buzz Aldrin Boulevard
You can do a Google search for moon surface pics for home photos!
I've attached a very rough version of the concept to help convey the timeline above.
56 freelancers are bidding on average $564 for this job
Hi! I am web-ui/ux designer from Ukraine. I am interesting in this project . You can see also my portfolio here: https://www.freelancer.com/u/pilipenko2001.html and here: [login to view URL]
I have worked on couple of such projects before. Let me know if you are interested. Regarding your project I got couple of questions to clear before we proceed further.
Hello, the hiring manager. I read your job description. You have required UI Concept Animation. I have five years experience in Animation, Concept Design, Video Editing, Video Production, Website Design.