We are looking for an experienced & professional front end developer who can convert a purchased HTML template and modify the UI UX to meet our design layout that we made in Sketch.
* The template is "Welldone - HTML eCommerce theme"
* Our mockups are in SKETCH: [login to view URL] (on a mac)
We have about 10 main pages created in SKETCH that we used the template as a guide to modify the WELLDONE template (above) as we like the responsive & fluid UI.
* Use the WELLDONE theme as a reference and create the final HTML/CSS front end code based off of our SKETCH design (this is NOT a PSD file, refer to link above)
* Ensure to maintain most of the fluid elements and experience from the WELLDONE theme in the final HTML/CSS code
* Ensure all current/modern standards of clean, organized & commented code are implemented in all of your work
* Ensure code that you create is fully tested, and maintains current cross browser compatibility standards
We need developers who are fully experienced in:
* Bootstrap 3
* Responsive/Fluid design UI UX
The above are used in the template, please take a minute to read the requirements of the template so you're fully comfortable working on editing the template (see attached screenshot of example template page).