I have some experience in Front-End Web Development, however to save time on my project I am looking for an experienced Web Designer to convert a fully finished PSD file to HTML/CSS/JS.
There will be some basic animation involved in the way the web page loads, so an understanding of Bootstrap and JQuery would be beneficial. There aren’t many elements as all 5 pages have the same layout. Some of the features required include:
1. Background colour loads first followed by a smooth appearance of content from the top down
3. As soon as the user starts the timer the progress bar will appear
4. Badge: when hovering over a badge the background colour will make a smooth change to the colour that matches the badge, on release the background will return to the colour matching the badge that the user is currently on.
5. When the page loads the progress bar will animate, from empty up to where the user is.
6. Change state of buttons on hover
7. Minor arrangements to layout
8. Responsive design
Design and design elements are ready to go! Thanks for your interest!