We have a user manual done in MS Word that is 50 pages in size. Each page contains average 2 to 3 images. We seek a HTML coder to help us convert this Word document into HTML format for other use.
1. Final deliverable in responsive HTML files
2. Font type, size and headers format are in CSS for easy change
3. Each chapter to be formatted into 1 x HTML file
4. Images in DOCX file to convert into JPG and access via a web folder
5. Total 50 pages with 12 chapters
6. Table of content to link to all the 12 chapters
79 freelancers are bidding on average $159 for this job
Hi, I read the project details, and I can do the HTML conversion very perfectly. I have a small dedicated experienced team who can make the project fast for you. Please let me know your decisions. Thank you, sir.
HI, I read your project requirements & ready to start. I can do your project word file to html with responsive. Please check my freelancer profile: https://www.freelancer.com/u/conceptsview Thanks
Hi there! Allow me to complete this task. Please share the Word document. I need to have a look at it. Let's talk more in PM. Please ping me so that we can discuss more and I can start off my work right away :)
Hello, I have some 20 years of experience in web programming, so I am pretty sure you will be satisfied with my work. Any chance I get to see that Word file?