We developend and offer an online-store software for people to sell their images and other media. Our customers can choose and edit 3 HTML-Templates for an individual design of their stores.
Right now all templates are not resposive. The code of the template is based on HTML/CSS, functions are included with the Smarty-Template-Engine. You can see the Template here ([login to view URL]). You get an ftp-account to edit the template and you can also test your changes in in this system.
Your task is to convert this frontend tempate (called "serious") to a complete responsive version.
- Understand the structur of the template and system
- Convert all pages & designs of the fronend to a resposive version
- Important: An order must be completed in smaller resolution and with touchscreens
- Search-Engine-Optimisation of the template
Here are some mobile-usability errors from the Google-tool
([login to view URL])
- Viewport not configured
- Fixed-width viewport
- Content not sized to viewport
- Small font size
- Touch elements too close
- Website adapts perfect to different sizes (min. 400 x 800 > max. 3840 × 2160 px)
- Menubars, rows with searchresults, forms and tables should resize an move or fold
- Use meta name="viewport" tag for google
- Clean Code
- Compatibility with all current web browsers (IE 11+, Edge 38+, FF 48+, Chrome 52+)
- No libraries with paid licenses or licenses that forbid commercial use (e.g. GPL, CC-NC, ...)
- No Adobe Flash or MS Silverlight
- Perfect HTML, CSS skills
- Experience with different shop-systems
- Perfekt skills in resposive Webdesign and SEO
- You deliver only high quality work
The first milestone is to create 2 simple mokups of thumbnailpage (serious-frontend-thumbnails) in normal resolution 1280 x 1024 (you can make changes in the design) and a reduced version on 400 x 800 Pixel with folded and rearranged elements (15 %). The second will be a working version with all functions (40 %). The third the final version (35 %).
Please send us some links of responsive frontends you designed and coded.
More Tasks are available:
We are looking forward to start a long term cooperation. When this tasks was successfully completed, we have more tasks to do (convert more of our existing templates and design new templates for us and or customers).