1. Economics Graduate Society Website. This site provides an internet presence for the Economics Graduate Society of Tufts, which is a graduate student organization I founded. I would like to develop a clean, sleek, user-friendly website that include
- Easy-to-navigate main page
- Development of a logo that could work for the organization
- Profile of what we offer students
- A page on student life
- Contact info for the organization
- (The key element) The creation of a database of users, who will be made up of former graduate students. Users should be able to join the alumni database, but only view the database once accepted by a site administrator. I'd like to be able to define the fields held about people, and I'd like them to be able to opt-in to being able to be contacted by current students and alums to learn about their post-Tufts experiences. This database should be searchable, and there will need to be a few pages of user interface associated with accessing this database. I'm sure there are some existing scripts out there that can do this with relative ease, right?
- I'd also like administrators to be able to send out mass emails to all users, or all users who satisfy certain restrictions (for example, currently living in Massachusetts)
- Link to 'TA Resource Guide' (I'll provide this content about being a Teaching Assistant).
- We should integrate this with Google checkout so alums can donate to the Economics Graduate Society (I will provide the code for this)
- A page of 'News'
15 freelancers are bidding on average $269 for this job
Hi, Interested in this project. Only believe to give a quality work. Please visit our website for more details [login to view URL], [login to view URL] Thanks & Regards, iwsolution11