1. We have been using NetObjects Fusion8 to create and maintain an event website for the past 2 years.
2. We desire to update our site with a custom template.
3. We would like you to bid on creating a custom template for us that is:
a. To be used with NetObjects Fusion8
b. Have ALL content updateable by us. (All the text and images that you will use are place holders and must be able to be edited by us.)
c. The base background color will be black for all screen sizes although the basic viewing area will be 768 wide by 1024 tall with the black background spilling to larger screen sizes.
d. The Home page will be closely modeled after the attached sample photo of a magazine add of a similar event.
e. Changes from the sample photo are:
1. The text in the upper left of the home page will read "2010TRIFEST" with the 2010 in white, the TRI in red and the FEST in white.
2. The date/location over the FEST will be "27 February - 22 March, 2010 Tucson, AZ"
3. There will be a red (vertical) line between the "2010" and "Tucson" as in the sample photo.
4. The 4 photos will be provided but need to be able to be edited/replaced as needed.
5. The Home Page "Menu Bar" will be where the "pro athletes, group rides & runs, the latest technology & gear, etc" text is on the sample photo. The tabs will be "Schedule", "Affiliated Camps", "Group Rides & Runs", "The Latest Technology & Gear", "On-Floor Demos", "Seminars & CEU's", "Updates" and "Contact"
6. Where the sample has "The Biggest and best tri consumer show" we will have "THE ORIGINAL AND BEST TRI CONSUMER SHOW!" with "THE ORIGINAL" in white, "AND BEST" in red and "TRI CONSUMER SHOW" in white.
7. Compared to the example photo, the text in the lower right will read: "Be sure not to miss the 3rd annual" in red, "2010 TRIFEST!" in white and "27 February - 22 March, 2010 Tucson, AZ" in red.
8. Where the sample photo has "Competitor film festival and subtitle" in the lower left we will place a layerd logo for our presenting sponsor (must be editable).
Subsequent pages will be built off the home page navigation bar tabs and will have the same black background and navigation bar but other than that, we want to be able to insert text, photo's, logo's and of course text links, as desired.
If you are interested in this project please respond as soon as possible.
We would desire a one hour pre-design phone call, a 25% completion check and phone call, a 1st draft review phone call to cover any final edits required and a 30 day support availability during content entry.