The goal is to create a database and deliver the google app script code of the application with the following
1. A database created in Google App Script, GAS. Advanced knowledge in GAS is required.
2. In the HTML, Create a panel with a vertical left column to be displayed by the panels and a horizontal menu at the top as shown in the images.
3. Create three main panels, Start, Record, Search and Table. Search is the most important panel. AND ALL THE INFORMATION IS OBTAINED FROM AN INDEPENDENT TABLE, the code delivered must call the table from its ID.
- The search panel is a panel that contains a search box and several filters according to the column, the filters are generated from the unique data, please check the "search" image to see the details of each section and how it should be visualize.
A, It is the main search panel, this panel creates a search between columns C, D, and E in the "Search" image.
B, Filter panel, This area has filters and each filter uses the unique data of the column and creates the list to filter, you can add each filter and from an x ??you can remove the filter as it appears in the image. and in the example of link number 3.
Filters are created for columns C, AA, AR, BJ, CB, CD, CF, CN, CP, CQ, CR, CT, DC of the database.
C, It is column O of the database
D, It is column M of the database
E, It is column N of the database
F, convert a link into a button automatically, in the table is the DA column
G, convert a link into a button automatically, in the table is the CA column
H, Allows you to see the following columns of the database, all columns are A, CW, DR, DO, DS, CA, DN, CM, CZ, CQ, CB, CD, O, M, N, CF, DC , AZ, DA, AR, AU, AT, AS, BA, BB, BC, BD, BE, AV, AW, AX, AY, CR, CT
I, Insert a logo, I sent the image to be fixed.
J, Left vertical block, with a menu of 4 links, Start, Register, Search and Table.
K, This section has the form, Insert the form as shown in the image "Record"
L, Home Section is simply an area of ??HTML code.
M, Generates a preview or html of the original database.
N, Horizontal Panel top of 4 links.
Link 1 - Form: [login to view URL]
Link 2 - Database: [login to view URL]
Link 3 - Example: [login to view URL]
- The general CSS design can be any, it can even be simple, the important thing is that it looks professional.
- In the search table, Sort the rows by order of entry, the last entered appears first.
- Link 3 is a sample of how the search panel works and how filters work. What I need from this Example is that you see the operation.