Download the 2 images i just made from the salesbord: [url removed, login to view]
I want to be able to select someone within a few hours from now.
You need just to convince me that you are VERY creative and that this website design can be done by you.
- Yellow and green are my housestyle colors and must be acknowledged in the design structure. BUT these colors must not dominate the design.
- I don't wish to have a "dark" colored website.
- I want a light colored (calm but modern)structure to contrast with the yellow/green subtle tint.
- I want a smart menu button effect. This could be made with the house icon you see in the downloaded image i made.
- This icon doesn't need to be respected a 100%, any of the green/yellow/white/black nuance may be used (not compulsory to use all colors, you can even use the "house" frame without colors!) to make it integrate with the design or menu button effect. It may have like a roll over effect making it very cool an nice to see.
- You might use the menu button as the "tint" i was writing about earlier. Having green/yellow there where as the remaining of the website is contrasted could look good (just an idea, you can choose otherwise)
- The caribbean effect needs to be there, it must give a peaceful impression to the visitor. Making him wish he leaves his european or usa stressful environment to come and settle on a sunny island with lot of sea, swimmingpool. In short the perfect dreamdestination
I am convinced someone reading the above could convert my idea into a great design. I wrote this myself and i am extremely creative. So please respond in a way that doesn't insult my intelligence.
This means that you can either try to convince me with a rough sketch so i see how you relate the points i've mentionned above.
Or you could send me any website or template from you or someone else that has an intelligent idea behind the design. You must explain this idea to me in written. Meaning there is no need in just sending me some links to a nice looking website or template and say "hi, look at my designs or hi im an expert and experienced designer from the 50's".
Just be to the point. I need to select one person immediately for this.
Budget can be raisen. It's just about what you propose me. For this project it's your design and your understanding of the idea that will make you valuable.
I will immediately hide your bid and send you a confirmation if it appears to be an automatic bid or has no interesting input for this project. I will not waste time,I just need real a serious,professional and perfectionist designer.
Im staying online for the next 12 hours so you can PM me at once and get replied immediately!
P.S.: Slightly modifying "house" icon is allowed. It must remain very recognisable but we have many variations ourselves. For instance the pillars may be considered "too wide". I say this because of the menu button animation. You might want to use the stairs to display the menu button name and maybe use the "C" space for the rollover effect. there are millions of ideas that can be applied here...Project is flexible. The important thing is that people feel compelled to come over at the office. The website will give a BIG impression of grandeur and inspire calm at the same time.
Again, guys don't send me links without telling me what to look out for and what it has to do with my design.
There is no single link i've clicked so far.
Still awaiting a serious approach...
Btw, i hope gaf incorporates a feature allowing to ban/blacklist providers. This will allow us buyers to add a warning message when posting that you will be banned permanently if bidding automatically. Soon almost all buyers will be doing it and this will make biddings CLEAN and only by real serious providers. So EAT ME if this is implemented soon...I have submitted the proposal to gaf! Enough of this nonsense!
Banning= on all project or PM from the buyer, not the actual one only!
Telling how good you are or that you are ready to work doesn't make you different from a spammer. Saying what you want to do FOR ME will make a difference!
24 freelancers are bidding on average $509 for this job
I want this project. I can not open the rar file, can you make a winzip instead? I am a one person business so I will be the one putting this together for you. I will build it using Photoshop and Dreamweaver.