We have a budget of $30 to $50 for this project.
1. We are going to purchase this WordPress Progressive Web App plugin which comes with 5 themes: [login to view URL]
2. We are going to choose one of the themes and customize the theme so that the layout and design of the Web App looks like our app in the GooglePlay store at link below:
[login to view URL] Our Mobile Web App is going to be the Mobile Website version of this Android app. Also see mockup we have uploaded and attached to this project.
3. Before we create the Web App we are going to create a product page for the app like the GooglePlay page above. We will copy content from the GooglePlay store page above for our product page. This is the page visitors will see BEFORE they get access to see our Mobile Web App.
4. To see the Mobile Web App a visitor must pay $1.00 via PayPal. We therefore have to place the Web App behind a protected page which can only be viewed after PayPal payment. To achieve this we will use this WordPress plugin: https://simple-membership-plugin.com..
5. Instead of blog posts and articles on the pages of the Web App we are going to have videos and audios on 5 of the pages + image and text content on the other 2 pages.
6. After creating the layout and design for the 7 pages we are going upload the audios and videos to 5 of the pages. We are going to use the HTML5 video and audio players at the links below:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
7. Because this Mobile Web App is going to have EXACTLY the same audio and video content + design and layout as our Android app, we are going to give you the APK files of our Andoid App that you saw in the GooglePlay Store.
Once again; we can pay $30 to $50 for this project
Please leave message if interested
23 freelancers are bidding on average $144 for this job
Hello. I constantly work with the technologies specified in the job description. I need more information, but in any case, working for me is not a problem.