Designing and Deploying of Real-time Environment Monitoring Website
1) System study & analysis for development, database design, web portal design and development of back-end reporting system.
2) Wire-frames and design submitted for review and approval by the project team followed by update based on feedback.
3) Design and development of dashboard web application for the use to collect and display Real-time Environment sensor data.
4) Provide one Domain name and Google Cloud Server with facility to expandable domain space.
5) Data hosing on cloud for 6 months
6) Provide web hosting and maintenance of the application and manage basic trouble shooting of web application for six months.
7) Quality, security and performance testing and fix.
8) Resolve any new service request within 48 working hours and responsible to provide service in following areas like image change request, text change request and basic formatting.
9) Website should be capable:
a. For filtration of school wise data through drop down menu.
b. For exporting time series.
c. To display school location in satellite imagery on website.
d. To display the last captured information on clicking of school location
Environment Data Collection Kit
PCB Designing, Assembling of PCB components and Kit Production involving following components for 10 kits.
a. WeMOS (Development board)
b. Temperature Sensor (AM2320 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor)
c. Humidity Sensor (AM2320 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor)
d. PM 2.5 Sensor (Plantower PMS 5003)
e. PM 10 Sensor (Plantower PMS 5003)
f. CO Sensor (MQ-7/9 Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor)
g. 16x2 LCD
h. Wireless Dongle
Real-time Environment Data Collection and Kit Level Programming
1) WeMos board level programming though Arduino for collection of following environment data for various sensors:
a. Temperature (AM2320 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor)
b. Humidity (AM2320 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor)
c. PM 2.5 (Plantower PMS 5003)
d. PM 10 (Plantower PMS 5003)
e. CO (MQ-7/9 Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor)
2) Displaying results on 16x2 lcd at 5minitues of interval.
3) Sending data to dedicated server to display on website.
One Month (30 days) form start of the contract.