We're looking for a creative and driven Data Processor to join our growing team, using our task management software to complete a series of tasks. The ideal candidate will have agency experience in performing online actions as directed—up to and including conducting in-depth research to find us resources, suppliers, data entry, TESTING, and potential business partners, and more.
• 1+ years of professional experience working in the data entry industry
• 1+ years of agency experience
• A strong background exhibiting work ethic, initiative, and creativity
• Ability to follow written directions
• Experience researching, sorting, and filtering data and then presenting it in a logical and consistent manner
• Use the tools and platforms we will furnish you with in order to complete your tasks
• Conduct research into products, platforms, services, entities and individuals as required
• Follow directions to muster at digital locales, and perform specified actions as directed
• Complete tasks within schedule
• Able to take constructive feedback
• Deliver work that demonstrates a high level of creativity, versatility, and originality
NOTE: We hire only the best, and therefore test all job applicants to prove you have basic knowledge and skills required by the tasks.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
I can handle this. I have in the past handled transcribe, research and data entry jobs for PhD students at Durham University UK and other places. Do trust me with this. Thanks
I'm a Biomedical Data Science Master with extensive research and programming experiences and I have two years data processing/analysis experiences. I'm sure I can apply all my skills to help you.