We are welcoming bids on designing from scratch a new dating website. Examples of sites we like the look of include: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
However this site would need to be 100% SEO friendly, WC3 compliant and be text based.
The designer would be responsible for all design and back-end creation of systems such as emailing, messaging, profile building, etc. I suggest anyone putting in a serious bid actually goes into one of these types of sites to see how they work. There may also be a need for constant updating, fixing of bugs, etc.
We would also have our own requirement in terms of pages, look, images, etc.
Those interested in bidding have to do the following:
1) Show us a portfolio of decent, SEO friendly, sites
2) Give a quote for the whole design job
3) Quote seperatley for on-going assistance
4) Explain how long the process would take
5) Provide a brief but thorough proposal - anyone replying with one line saying "I can do this" will instantly be rejected
6) I can of course answer any questions
37 freelancers are bidding on average $2236 for this job
Hi, I want to suggest my benefits for you. Please, check my feedbacks and my portfolio at http://www.smartpixeldesign.com/portfolio.html I will be glad to help you. Thanx!
Hi, We are graphics & web development company with a professional team of highly qualified and creative designers & developers. Please view PMB for more details. Regards