We are looking for a developer to convert a design(the design is in XD, not PSD) into an HTML Template (which we converted into a SilverStripe Template at a later date)
Please read this project description carefully before bidding on this work. The previous developer assigned who won the work was not technically up to the task.
If you are to bid on this project please be aware:
- This project will be awarded within the next 12hours
- This project must be started straight away and completed within the next 3/4 days.
- Your work will be Peer Reviewed by our internal developers.
- Before you are award the work, you must send us some example code of a project that you have completed using SASS. Please send us SCSS file, not a link you the website you have done.
The solution must utilise:
- Bootstrap (latest version)
- Sass (this is important)
- HTML and CSS must pass the W3C validator ([login to view URL] [login to view URL]) defect free
- any images used are to be compress
- Responsive design
- Must work for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Any variables, code comments etc must be in English
- experience with Git
- prior experience with Agile or Jira
We require you to use our tools
- Jira, for managing your work from a project point of view.
- Slack, for communication with Project manager and other team members if you require the help
- BitBucket, for code/peer review and Git repo
Jira contains all the user stories for the project. The user stories tagged with "front end" are the tasks in which we would like you to work on. A screenshot of these (as of today) is attached below. These will be the pages that need to be converted. All user stories are scoped and ready to [login to view URL] user stories have subtasks inside of them such as Sports and News
These user stories all contain acceptance criteria in which we will define the work as complete. An image will be attached as an example.
As cards are completed I will put feedback on these cards (user stories). Questions about the work can be asked here or Slack
I will invite you to our company slack in which you can communicate with me directly and also other team members such as the designer and other backend developers. This tool will be used as our main form of general communication.
In order for us to carry out code reviews (peer review), we will use BitBucket (Git).
We will post feedback on your code in BitBucket for you to review and make changes (if required)
The winner of this Job will be provided access to a design protoype in Invision in which you can view how the website is to look and function.
The design has been completed in Abode XD (free download from Adobe Cloud). All assets (images etc) will be provided to you.
You can convert the .XD file to Photoshop if you wish however the majority of this work would be in HTML/CSS with only a few images required. It would be quicker to just use the XD file.
We will send you an invitation to shared google drive with design files for your consumption once you accept the project.
Please read this description carefully before bidding for this work.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $502 for this job
Hi sir, I am web designer and php developer. and i have also knowlege of photoshop and illustrator. you can also me my latest portfolio of web design this is below link [login to view URL]