Important Hyper-Growth Marketing company located in the United States is looking for a UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) of our current and future clients.
For this role, the freelancer we’re looking for should be an analytical and creative designer who enjoys challenging and multifaceted responsibilities, is able to attend the user’s needs and solve problems, has a strong interest and understanding of human interaction, user experience, user interfaces, and product development.
At each phase of the process we perform, the UI/UX Designer will understand what users need, advocate for them, and ensure that the final product meets or exceeds expectations.
In addition, you will be conducting user research and testing, developing wireframes and workflows based on user needs, designing solutions for web applications, among others.
Very Important: The UX Designer selected must have a strong understanding of the English language while being able to work US hours.
As our UX Designer, you’ll take care of:
- Leading user research and plan strategies depending on our understanding of our user and their needs.
- Creating clean, functional, and appealing user interfaces that address our clients' needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Perform Web Design and UX tasks for e-commerce projects
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability.
- Ability to design workflows and wireframes and mock-up engaging user interfaces
- Understanding of UX and Behavioral Psychology
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt at last-minute requirements
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and planning skills; ability to multitask and prioritize to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently within a fast-paced environment with minimal specific direction, both independently and collaboratively.
- Experience collaborating with Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes required
- Min 3 - 5 years of work experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Must send a pdf of work samples and/or link to an online portfolio when applying.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3. Experience in iOS and Android is a plus
- Must be available to work within US timezone (Pacific Standard Time)
- Native or fluent on the English language
- Knowledgeable in the latest design toolsets (Figma, Invision, Sketch, etc.)
Please include your best price per hour as well as your ideal working hours in the first paragraph of your application. Lower bids will be considered first.
Looking forward to hearing from you!