The folks here are on a mission to create a world where we can trust technology. Sounds easy? Definitely not, but that's exactly why we are taking up the challenge. We are helping enterprise customers shift left to build security into all they do with our leading-edge software SD Elements, industry recognized cyber security training offering and renown Advisory consulting practice.
As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will be expected to deliver enterprise-wide application security projects. You will assist in building and deploying cloud infrastructure pipelines and integrate security tooling into our client's solutions. You will drive the creation of implementation plans mapped to client requirements and manage the technical delivery of the project. You will work across several industries with clients that are household names and key stakeholders that manage the security of the world's leading organizations. You will also assist with secure SDLC automation and secure DevOps tooling within the environment.
• You love working with customers, helping solve big problems, and charming stakeholders across enterprise entities.
• You are comfortable with delivering solutions that encompass software products and services
• You believe in quality deliverables and are a true professional.
• You understand that security is there to enable the business.
• You are a natural leader and enjoy sharing your technical know how with teammates
• You are comfortable with occasional travel (when permitted) and working in project delivery teams.
• Ultimately, you know how to get things done.
What you need to succeed:
• Experience in software development and infrastructure deployment
• Experience with building tools, dashboards, and automating tasks
• Experience with databases such as SQL,PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, or Mongo
• Experience with managing Linux-based infrastructures
• Experience with cloud environments, specifically, AWS or Azure
• Experience in working with Infrastructure-as-Code solutions such as Terraform, Ansible, Vagrant, Puppet, or Chef for automation and configuration
• Working knowledge of Git, CI/CD (Jenkins),Selenium Containers and Container Orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes), Nagios
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop processes within our team and clients
• Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems
• Current with industry and application security trends
Nice to Have:
• Exposure to security tooling within a CI/CD environment including development and deployment
• AWS or Azure Certifications
• Security certifications
• Make a difference. Our suite of products and services help make software more secure for our customers, their clients and the world as a whole.
• Have a voice. Our organizational structure and open communication programs create an environment where employees drive the company's culture and decisions.
• Be trusted. We put decisions in the hands of the people with the most information.
• Have fun. Our social events and games around the office are just a few ways we have fun.
• Be different. We respect all forms of intelligence. We know that diversity is our strength and build it into all of our processes.
• Be innovative. We give dedicated time to focus on passion projects and encourage new ideas in all that we do.
• Be challenged. We create opportunities to take on new projects in security and beyond.
• Grow your career. We make your growth and learning a priority by giving a dedicated training budget.
• Find balance. We support work from home, have flexible work hours, and open vacation.