I am looking for someone qualified in developing ecommerce stores that are attractive and user friendly, I prefer to use wordpress and woocommerce because having a blog will be important for the development of my site. You can see what I have done so far, which is put up a wordpress + woocommerce template and nothing else, this is the url:
[url removed, login to view]
This is an example template, you can work with it or install another, All I am concerned with is the finish product, I am not insisting on this template or layout.
The store will be a store selling eB@y and P@yp@l accounts for people who cannot due to previous ebay suspension.
My requirements are:
1) Logo and graphic designs for the website, must be fully functional and not look like a poorly put together template, images must relate to my business and be simple and attractive to buyers. I will provide the text, descriptions etc to put up.
2) Creating categories and subcategories and adding products for which I will provide the text, and creating 3 graphic designs related to my products.
3) Having a blog active on the site that is clean and design is in keeping with the rest of the site, I will provide an example blog post to test the layout and how it looks when ready.
4) Filling in metadata for the pages
5) The homepage should include: firstly a banner related to our business, a spot to put a video (we will provide the video later), underneath the video our main products should be included, then summary versions of the most recent blog posts. Of course also categories will be found at the top as well as the logo of the website. Links to social media pages such as facebook and twitter.
6) I would also prefer someone to set up a related facebook and twitter account for the website and link it to the website.
7)Checkout should be setup to accept paypal for the time being, I will provide an email.
By the time this is all done it should be a fully functional ecommerce store as stated I wil provide the text and descriptions necessary to fill out the pages, and names of categories etc so you will not be responsible for any writing, just making a working and attractive website that flows flawlessly and creates a professional images for what I am selling.
Feel free to ask me any pertinent details about my business specifically or show your previous work.
As a reference I am including 2 websites in the same field to get an idea, however, the designs are not as good as I would expect, but the layouts are somewhat what I am looking for:
1) [url removed, login to view]
2) [url removed, login to view]
Look forward to hearing from qualified candidates!
9 freelancers are bidding on average $297 for this job
Hi, I have gone through each single point you have listed here and happy to report that I can perform all tasks. Please let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward for your positive response! Prabal