This project is for a Freelancer with the following skills and experience and is paid by the hour.
This is a 12 month contract and requires a full-time Freelancer to work with our current company IT development team.
The successful freelancer will have to work and be dedicated to working with Iconic Productions. We do not want persons who simply hire out the work to someone else.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE or HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Minimum 4 years experience with Lavarel framework (EXTEMELY ESSENTIAL), Bootstrapping, PHP framework web applications, MySQLi database (or equivalent)
• Minimum 4 years experience as a Full Stack Developer
• Have experience in QA testing or supply QA testers to ensure the product is functional and operational.
This project will require you to do the following:
• Upgrade our current websites and software architecture and eCommerce and CRM programs using Laravel and php 7+.
• Re-Develop, Re-design a modern and excellent marketing website for [login to view URL] based on the most modern coding standard of Lavarel framework and bootstrapping.
• Develop The FRONTEND (customer side) which will be viewed at [login to view URL] and the BACKEND is going to be a subdomain called [login to view URL] (you will need to create a sub-domain for the site.
• Create API for all our company's to use the same software, but have their own databases and files.
• Upgrade our current databases to using MySQli with its own database tables in the cPanel for www.iconic.productions. The content in those tables for [login to view URL] has to be empty, even though you can copy the database and table from our existing company software that uses the same software coding.
For a more detailed account of the work you will be required to do MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE Development Document and the detailed project information at [login to view URL] to understand what is required to be done
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL THE DOCUMENTS INCLUDING THE DROPBOX ATTACHMENTS and you have not answered the questions.
on behalf of Iconic Productions and Iconic Performances Pty Limited