I am Chairman of the 501(c)(3) non-profit Transformational Education Initiatives (TEI). I seek to hire a freelancer to set me up online to help market “Heroes for Our Time” live Video Salons. I need an operator who can function as my remote tech, using his hands on his or my system in response to my instructions.
We are setting up the web portal, making accessible online the full-length shows, plus manifesting and uploading a series promo and compiled three-minute excerpts from each title. Deadline July 1.
“HEROES FOR OUR TIME” SERIES
The “Heroes for Our Time” Video Salon Series aims to provide participants memorable growth experiences through learning about six role models.
• The Dalai Lama, proposes Tibet as a Zone of Peace and Non-harm (16:00)
• Barbara Marx Hubbard, convener of the Design for a Positive Future Team (26:00)
• Buckminster Fuller, inventor of the geodesic dome (18:00)
• Mikhail Gorbachev, while Soviet premier ended the Cold War, freeing Eastern Europe (14:00)
• Patch Adams, clown doctor, advocate for a Comprehensive Health Care System (21:00)
• Dennis Kucinich, congressman (D, Ohio), 2004 Presidential Candidate (28:00)
TAKING THE PLANETARY VIEW
I offer this additional title as a one-off special attached to the “Heroes for Our Time” six-part set. “Taking the Planetary View” includes the One Earth portion of Toward a Governed World, along with Strengthening the UN, Part Two: "The Planetary View.”
I expect to accomplish most of the following tasks through screen sharing by the operator with me on my iMac computer. We can talk on the phone until we also have voice communications online. The media technician may eventually execute tasks on his or her own.
I plan to be available to work with an operator within the time periods from 1 – 6 PM Tuesdays to Thursdays, Eastern Daylight Time. Expect at least one in person session per week. Tasks:
• Add a web portal dedicated to “Heroes for Our Time” Video Salons at the current [login to view URL] website.
• Spending time at our web portal should feel like an encounter with a friendly electronic receptionist. An efficient system will guide visitors toward booking in person video salon presentations.
• We next prepare together for upload five full-length “Heroes for Our Time” programs to a password protected, dedicated iCloud Drive reachable through the portal. Conform each program to the same high standards of quality control.
• Edit together pre-selected 2 - 6 segments from each of the seven shows into 3:00 thematic clips.
Required Skills: Graphic Design, Website Design and Development, Video Processing and Editing, Digital Communications. Excellent English language skills are also inescapably necessary.
BYRON BELITSOS PROJECTS
Byron Belitsos is the new Development Director for Citizens for Global Solutions (CGS). We've known each other since the 1980s. I admired his 1988 Toward a Governed World video so much that I put it into my Global Democracy series. Tasks:
• Establish a designated file for Lionel projects on the Citizens for Global Solutions Google Drive. Add the final 30:00 “Promo” timeline already residing there in a different folder.
• Follow through, under Byron's direction, working with CGS staffers to place on their website ten of my shorts in their latest form illustrating world system upgrades.
• Establish a designated file for Belitsos projects there or elsewhere, as Byron determines.
• Upload Byron Belitsos’ Toward a Governed World video to the chosen iCloud Drive file.
A previous job posting for the same work has shown me that the market value of these two sets of tasks is $500. I request that all applicants bid $500. We can stipulate these efforts will take longer than seven days till sign-off.
I am looking to establish an ongoing working relationship with an imaginative media technician who cares about the causes my videos serve. I invite you to become that person.