Need to setup wordpress and create basic pages to let my crew proceed. Pages need to be adapted to mobile responsive layout as well. The pages done by freelancer will be further duplicated by us to complete the page.
1. To create a sub-domain and stage the website from sub-domain.
2. To install wordpress in the sub-domain, followed by building up 7 pages as templates according to provided design layout as attached. To use Elementor as the core sitebuilder plugin, along with other complementary and necessary plugins such as ElementsKit.
3. To use elementor or other plugins to integrate the <Search Function> found in the home-page, which categorizes user’s search by [Purpose of Equipment] and [Type of F & B business].
Let’s label [Purpose of Equipment] as Search Field A and [Type of F & B business] as Search Field B.
Result of search will be a page listing brochures and product pages related to the User’s input of [Product Purpose] or [Business Type]. Refer to design for page listing.
There must be a way to tag PDF brochures (completed and uploaded later stage) and pages for both to work with the search function.
At this staging phase, sample PDF brochures shall be used to implement the Search Function.
4. Admin must have a way to create and add categories to Search Field A and Search Field B. It will be for tagging brochures and pages.
To start with:
Search Field A: Burners & Hobs | Frying | Baking | Steaming & Boiling | Grilling
Search Field B: Chinese-style restaurant | Chinese-style Kiosk | Chinese-style Chain Restaurant | Western-Style Eatery | Western-Style Hawker | Cafe | Fusion-Style Small Eateries
5. To help transfer the entire website from staging sub-domain, to main domain and activate website to live upon completion of other pages and brochures from my side. (About 2 weeks from completion of the 7 template pages)