I'm a UX designer and trainer based in Montreal, Canada (Eastern Time). I'm creating a startup to train people remotely in advanced thinking and creativity skills for solving complex problems.
I have created a Wix website for my startup. It's not yet published. I used the site builder templates (beginner interface). The website promotes my live online training and will allow clients to wait-list, sign up and pay online for the courses and eventually for other products.
I need help optimizing and customizing the design and interactive functionality. In particular:
PLEASE ASK ME BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES THAT WILL BREAK THE TEMPLATES. I prefer to continue using the beginner interface and not have to go into the advanced editor.
[login to view URL] any mistakes
-Please check for any possible errors in design and interaction
2. Optimize certain design elements
- Check if I have used the right design elements and interactive elements.
- If possible, I'd like to reduce the size of the large headers without affecting the size of the body text, and without breaking the templates. Not essential.
- On "Plans and pricing" page, remove the automatically generated label "There are no plans available" at end of page. Visible in preview mode.
- If possible, find more appropriate freeware photo illustrations for the Wait list on Plans and Pricing page, and for the Contact page.
3. Optimize wait list on Plans & Pricing page
-Change automatically generated label on "Register Now" button to "Add me to wait list".
-Make sure that wait list is operating correctly
-Make sure I will be able to select people on wait list and invite them to sign up when registration is open
4. Optimize e-commerce functionality
-Provide guidance on hooking up payments to my bank account
-I have already set up the pricing plans: full payment or instalment payments. If possible, prepare any other required e-commerce functionality to go live when I'm ready to accept registrations, but keep it hidden for now. If not possible now, wait for later.
5. Provide guidance on transferring the domain name and going live
-I have a domain name reserved on Google Domains. Not yet transferred.
6. Optional: Make suggestions on addition of 3rd-party plugins.
If possible, I'd like these changes to be made in a way that allows me to continue using the novice-level template editor -- i.e. without breaking the templates. I'm looking for a freelancer who will empower me do the maximum myself.
Freelancer must have solid expertise using Wix and developing e-commerce solutions. Advanced graphic design skills are a plus, but if necessary I'll hire a specialized graphic designer for key visual elements.
If things go well, you will become my go-to person for updates and guidance as the site evolves.
I don't know the specific coding skills required -- the list was suggested by Freelancer.ca.