I have a MediaWiki website that I need built.
Skills needed: Website Development & Wiki Markup Language (Wikitext)
[login to view URL]
Please provide EXAMPLES of your MediaWiki or Wiki Markup experience. I will reject ALL who do not provide me with the specific examples that I am requesting.
1. Create ConfirmAccount access control. Anyone can register, but they need to be approved by an admin: ([login to view URL]:ConfirmAccount)
2. Create 4 portals: Historical, Contemporary, Comparative, and Predictive.
3. Historical: Create 1 page for a country or empire that no longer exists
4. Contemporary: Create 1 page for a countries that do exist today
5. Comparative: Create 1 page that includes 1 historical country and 1 contemporary country
6. Predictive: Create 1 page for 1 contemporary country, this should look different
7. Use Wiki Markup (Wikitext) to fill each page with a template; color code each portal
8. Create a dark website theme that matches our logo (see attached)
Look at Wikipedia articles for influences on how they've introduced portals, and portals within each article ([login to view URL])
Do not make exact copies.... be original.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $173 for this job
Hello, Hope you will be doing well!! I have read your description and I understand your requirement and I can handle your project. Please discuss with me for more clarification. Thanks