You will be making changes to:
1) Checkout Page
2) Front page
3) Item Page
4) categories page
You will need to upload approx. 1000+ items into database. Please visit Eth-ans-Jewe-lry (DOT) com. (Take out dashes and spaces) to see the website and if you are able to work with this. I would like minor visual changes done to item page, and font/type changes to categories pages.
I am looking for an experienced Yahoo Store Designer who is also fluent in ENGLISH and someone who has experience in this field. Time is also crucial and a means to speak with you online (aim, yahoo messenger, msn messenger, etc.). If you have any questions feel free to message me.
I have realized that the work done might not be in RTML. I want this site to work dynamically with Yahoo and no problems in between. I have listed the changes that need to be done to the site.
1) Change item page design:
- Top right box (has item #, Retail Price, Our Price, etc.) needs to be ROUNDED EDGES. Also would like a dropped shadow for appeal.
- Provide some shopping cart buttons (add to cart, tell a friend)
- Related Items of Interest needs to be dynamic and needs to be linked to Cross Selling in yahoo.
- H1 Text for images
- Be able to add more than one picture per product
- Alt tags for images Automatic
- Quantity Box (more than 1 item)
- Make sure 5 Star Item Reviews works correctly.
2) Front-page has bugs that need to be fixed
- Fix "Join the Newsletter" (In Mac OS X the bars for inserting email and name are not aligned properly, this needs to work with all browsers and operating systems)
- Delete on footer "Yahoo Store Designer: RTMLWise"
- Make Testimonials more appealing, change font (give suggestions here)
- Hot new items should be dynamic and be changing, should be retrieved from database of New Arrivals!
3) Product category pages
- Fix the gap below items. Some pages have gaps that are extremely long.
- Fix the speed at which the products load.
- Change fonts for "Sort By" and "Page" -> Give suggestions on something that is more appealing
- Some pages need to match what items are being presented. Some necklaces need to have bigger images than some rings, this means that not all will be the same prototype, you will need to change the sizes for certain categories.
4) Checkout Page changes:
- Make the checkout page look like a standard page with the sidebar, header, footer.
- Attributes which some items have (example: Ring Size, 6, 7,8 9) do not show up, and they need to.
- Change colors to match the website.
- Make sure that all functions of the store are working
- There should be NO ERROR PAGES, all should be redirected to
- Embed Google analytics, and PHP My Visites , tracking software
- Add icon to URL, will provide this.
- Produce Site Map