We will need you to submit a fixed-cost proposal for this project.
We need a website that specifically supports latest versions of mobile Safari (iOS) and Chrome (Android) for smartphones and tablets only. It should be responsive, although no special design guidance will be provided for scaling up the site to desktop resolutions.
This site will be used to promote a line of products. The design for the site is still in progress, but the basic structure is outlined below, along with notes on expected behaviors.
1. Contact Us screen
* Text description of our locations
* Email hyperlink
* Office addresses (perhaps 2-3) with links to Maps application on phone
* In-line map showing one office
2. Product Info pages (5)
We have five products, each will need their own dedicated screen in the site. Each product screen will use the same layout template.
* Text description of product
* 1–3 image carousels. For each carousel, we will provide you with 13 to 150 images that the user must be able to rapidly swipe forward and backwards through (creating a sort of rapid ‘animation’ by switching the images quickly). These will be in GIF, JPG, or PNG format.
* 1 embedded video. The video will be provided in MP4 format. We will need standard playback controls on each video.
3. Work Sample page
We will have multiple embedded carousels and videos, as in the Product Info screens. Estimated 10 carousels and 5 videos. Each carousel and video will be accompanied by a link to a corresponding Product Info screen.
4. Magazine page
* We will provide a PDF file that needs to readable inside the site.
* We may optionally want the PDF to be separately available as a downloadable file that can be read offline.
* Users will be able to swipe back and forth to move to different pages within the document.
* The PDF will likely be under 50 pages, and each page will contain text, images, and hyperlinks which will open in a new tab or window.
5. Home page
This will be the initial page on the site. This will likely contain a header/logo image and text that we will need to be able to modify remotely, e.g., through a CMS or another interface.
6. QR Code Scanner page
* We would like the user to be able to scan a QR code using their mobile phone camera.
* The QR code scanner must be able to recognize QR codes that correspond to each of the Product Info screens within the app.
* After scanning a recognized code, the app needs to take the user to the correct Product Info screen within the app.
* If embedding a QR code reader within a web page is infeasible, perhaps due to limitations of mobile Safari or Chrome, then we would want to allow the user to take a picture with their phone camera of the QR code and submit it to the site.
* All content will be English-language only.
* We will provide all designs, images, assets, and PDFs needed.
Project Stage: Fully Specified
One-time Project: Create landing page
Project Type: One-time project
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. What are some examples of websites you have created in the past? Do you have examples of sites that have custom animations or animated images?