We are looking for an experienced .Net and PHP developer that can work 6 to 8 hours a day on an on-going basis (permanently) with our established fundraising company. Normal hours would be 9am to 5 or 6pm Pacific time (US), but occasional deployments or emergency problem resolution could happen later at night, off-hours, or on weekends.
Strong English speaker a must.
Our backend environment is somewhat complex so we need someone that is adept at learning new environments without too much documentation. We want someone that is a problem solver, can work independently, and can learn new technologies quickly when the need arises. We’re looking for someone that can be given general requirements for a new functionality or feature (either web or backend) and be able to figure out the best way to implement it. We want someone that has strong skills in testing new changes in order to minimize bugs. Ability to multi-task is important as we usually have several things going on at a time.
Developer should be adept at both web and mobile development.
Should have deep knowledge in:
• MS SQL
• Mobile web development
• Visual Studio
Should have working knowledge of:
• IIS Server
• Windows Server
We are looking for someone that can:
• Troubleshoot problems independently
• Always look for ways to improve existing code
• Fully test code changes and implementations
• Be detail oriented when it comes to UI
• Normally be available from 9am to 5pm on weekdays, and available at night or on weekends for specific implementation or problem resolution
• Be willing to learn new technologies
• Photoshop and Illustrator
• iOS app development
Pay range is $5000-$7000/month depending on experience and skills.