We are looking for a development team who can fix certain things within our existing WooCommerce webshop.
1. Update Wordpress (with before making a backup of course)
2. Email confirmation, after registration + after order to send email.
- Currently not possible to register (as user)
- Currently does not send an email after registration
- Visitors that register, should be added in MailChimp (connected already to store)
- Currently does not send an email after order
- Should be sending from domain of store
3. Order page, order page isn't presenting correct information.
- Change link "Proceed to Checkout" to a button.
- Setup API with PayPal for our third-party payment provider
4. Product Page, small change
- We have added, when visitor is not logged-in they cannot see the prices, however, at the bottom of product page there is a 'Add to Cart' button, which anyway shows the price. When visitor is not registered, visitor should be forwarded to My Account registration page.
5. Small design changes
- Change "Login to see prices" link to a button.
- Change confirmation 'Registration' + 'Order' email to other design.
As you see, small changes.
For the right developer this is only one day work.
We have more sites, so good work is rewarded to more jobs in the future.
71 freelancers are bidding on average $168 for this job
Hi, I am highly interested to work on this project. Relevant Skills and Experience I do have vast experience this types of work. Proposed Milestones $150 USD - After