Patina Restaurant are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Waiter to join our team! As Waiter / Waitress you will be a passionate foodie who loves going the extra mile to make sure our guests have an amazing dining experience and leave wanting to come back again and again.
• Ensuring the restaurant is correctly set up for Breakfast, Lunch/ Dinner service.
• Takes orders and serves food and beverage to guest in accordance with company standards.
• Carry trays and plates confidently and comfortably.
• Communicate effectively and respectfully to guests on all levels and all members of staff.
• To check and maintain reservations for the restaurant including corresponding and following up on all reservations and enquiries for the restaurant and bar.
• Clears tables, cleans food and beverage areas, and prepares equipment and mise en place on an ongoing basis.
• Handles cash payments and float in accordance with company standards.
• Responsible for keeping up to date with food and beverage products and finding out about daily specials/new menu additions.
• Keeps up to date with health and safety regulations, and adheres to emergency procedures.
In return for all this you’ll get:
• Internal and external training and development opportunities.
• Career progression and incentives and rewards along the way.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Meals on duty.
• A wide range of team benefits, including free food and coffee!
• 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
If this sounds like an opportunity you do not want to miss, contact us now with a copy of your up to date CV. Please note, due to a high amount of responses, only those required for interview will be contacted. We thank you kindly for your interest.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hey there, I’m a frontend / backend developer. I can virtually build any app/site with any of the most complex functions you’ve envisioned. Do message me to discuss your project in greater detail!