We have a site that just completed Phase I of development. During our Phase II we decided to make changes to the layout, changes include:
1. The Layout will change.
2. Layout will be similar for all pages.
3. We are adding more functions to the site.
4. We want to build a shopping cart that can only be activated via our current admin panel. We want to build it now, but only activate when we do so via are admin panel all using paypal shopping cart.
1. All code belongs to us after a successful build.
2. We require you the developers to test the function before you are ready for us the customer to test the site. We don't want to waste time, it is impossible for us to test a site if the function isn't working to start with.
3. Keep us updated with progress.
4. We want your opinion as well, if we have in our design specs a request, and you have a better idea because of your experience, then please share. We want input from our developers as well.
5. We will be keeping detailed statistics of all registered visitors, and non-registered visitors. We will keep track of all links clicked on... We will keep track of 98% of all activity on our website. We will need to add to our current logging activity.
6. Only companies with high ratings and good experience are to bid on this request.
7. We want to document all changes to our current site and let us know that you addressed every item in our Phase II specs.
8. I will require your IM id so we can maintain communications.
9. Besides Function, Performance is very important, it is very important that your SQL scripts are written with the most efficiency.
10. I will run a performance analyzer against our site and will require that 95% of all transactions complete in .05 seconds. I know this request can't be static because the amount of transaction per second will affect, meaning, the amount of site visitors can affect my 95% request. If me an 10 people are testing the site and I am running a query analyzer during our testing, and the response is 1.0 seconds, then it is apparent that we have some bad sql coding (imagine if 300 people were using my site and with 10 TPS, we are over a second. I implore with you that your sql scripts and other shell scripts run with maximum efficiency.
What I will provide:
1. PDF and PSD's of what the new layout looks like.
2. We have FONTS
3. We have the server that you will build on. You will build on my server. (I have a positive history with GAF, with that said, I will only work with companies who will build on my server.)
4. I will provide specs in a non conventional way. The specs will be in word format, each item will require you to sign off stating that you have addressed the item in the document. I will submit this document once we make contact.