Polling & Survey Website Template
I need a website template that will consist of 7 pages. Will also need and a Poll Widget (just the HTML for it) with multiple "themes" (about a dozen).
Each page requires an appropriate header icon, with the exception of the HOME page. The pages required are:
1) Home Page
2) Account comparison
5) My Account
6) My Polls
7) Poll Designer
8) Poll Object (the HTML for the Poll itself, multiple themes)
- Optimized to 1024 resolution
- Original and creative design
- Logo that makes sense to the project (will give name to the winning bid)
- Use of CSS and DIVS as much as possible
- Clean and fast-loading design that's cross-browser compatible
- Fav Icon to match logo (please)
- Login, download toolbar, and social bookmaking options always visible (see top section of [url removed, login to view])
- Top-Level "TAB" menu system (see [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view]) with the following sections:
- Public Polls
- Bread crumb navigation
PAGE BREAK-DOWN (mockups and reference images will be provided as a base to work from and illustrative of basic design). Please note that I would like a similar design, look, and quality of [url removed, login to view] WITHOUT the website being a copy or "clone" of their website.
- I really like the format of PollDaddy's homepage. It's not too cluttered, yet gives enough information to be useful. It also has a nice overall feel and look to it and I would like something similar... just the right balance of text with some helpful images. On the bottom portion (where there are 3 sections, such as Why Choose us, Login, etc), I would like to have them read "How it works", "Why Choose (website name)", "Testimonial".
- Please see the [url removed, login to view] page. Note the comparison matrix for formatting ideas. I like the use of the different shaded account types of the top and general layout and use of checkbox images. Also I would like to keep a similar context-help icon for areas requiring explanation. The text for the cross-matrix isn't all that important as I'm going to update it myself, so feel free to use mock text. The important aspect is layout, images, and breaking section down by "poll" and "survey".
- Below the comparison I would like there to be customer testimonials (short versions).
The registration page is a simple "input and validate" page with very few fields. The page needs an appropriate header icon followed by some brief explanation text. The form consists of the following fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Confirm Password
- "I accept the terms of the agreement" checkbox
- Submit Button
Additionally, I would like a box to the right that I'll use for various propaganda.
The login page needs to allow a user to input Email Address and Password and submit for validation. The page also needs to incorporate a "Not yet a member? Register now!" section with some bullet points and text that propagandizes why they should signup for their membership. The form consists of the following:
- Email address input
- Password input
- Login button
- Forgot Password? link
Each input requires a "help" icon, which will be context sensitive and display instant help in a hover-over. Note: do not code anything... just looking for an appropriate help ICON.
This is the main hub for user management of profile, polls, and surveys. A very rough mock design will be provided that is based on an existing site of mine. Here is the general information:
- Information header with User Name, Customer ID, and Account Type
- Left "quick-access" menu panel with appropriate icons and the links:
- My Polls
- My Surveys
- My Profile
- My Reports
- My Themes
- Main content area should contain the same links as above, except larger and in the main body.
- Right-float box with "Account Summary" that contains:
- Polls: X
- Surveys: X
- Account Type: X
- Below main content icons / summary should be a "latest poll/survey"
- "Poll Question" link
- "Answers" label
- "Survey Title" link
- "Respondent" label
This is where users manage their existing polls. This is an important page in terms of interface and design. Requires header icon that is appropriate for the page, followed by the page title and a paragraph of text. The page needs to be clean and easy to follow. This page must:
- Display a view of all current user polls, sortable by Question, Status, and Created (date)
- Poll Select fields:
- Poll Question
- Date Created
- Poll Actions (Edit, Preview, Delete, Get Code)
- Need four icons to represent actions for the polls that include: 1) Edit, 2) Preview 3) Delete 4) Get Code
- Need a legend below the data that explains what each action icon represents
- Have a link to create a "new poll" at the top (preferably an image button that's clearly visible)
Very important page where the user is able to "design" their own poll. Like with other pages, requires an appropriate header icon followed by header text and then a brief paragraph of text. The poll question, answers, and other sections need to be distinctly separated to make it easy for the user to enter data. In addition, the right-hand section needs to have a poll "preview" and an "options box". It will be easier to get a feel on the general layout when I provide the rough mock-up.
- Poll Title [INPUT]
- Poll Question [INPUT]
- Poll Answers [INPUT]
- Vote Button [INPUT]
- Footer [INPUT]/[INPUT]
- Width [INPUT]
- Theme [DROPDOWN]
- The page also requires two buttons, a " Cancel " button and a " Save " button.
The most important piece of this project is the poll itself. Basically, users will build a poll on my website and then display that poll on their website via a script. The poll needs to look NICE with multiple themes that can be applied. All themes need to be via CSS. Example, an "ocean blue" theme would be applied to the entire poll (and change all elements appropriately) by just adding / changing the main style sheet in one place (maybe at a top-level div or table). The same applies for all poll themes. Themes should allow for a nice variation of possible color schemes that make it easy for users to deploy to their own website, so a good eye for color combinations is required.
NOTE: MAX project budget is $150.00.