Do you want to change the way people innovate? Are you a problem solver who loves to visualize complex data in order to find the right solution?
We are looking for someone who wants to deliver beautifully designed experiences in a fast-paced, user-centric environment. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As a Product Designer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build and market products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has at least 3 years of experience on a product or user experience team for a SaaS application (or equivalent experience)
• Loves to see their work ship — quickly
• Partners across teams at every stage to deliver the highest level of quality
• Understands product management and marketing as well as user behaviors and motivations
• Enjoys crossing back and forth between UX and graphic design
• Wants to take responsibility for and measure the success of new designs
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
• Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
• Has a "get it done" attitude and proven background of delivering beautiful work again and again
• Is seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States or Canada for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program
36 freelancers are bidding on average $7121 for this job
I'd say we can start with a quick free sample design, what do you think?.. I can have something for you to look at within 2 hours and if you like the direction, we can discuss moving forward.