• Creative website UI designer with eye for style
• Expert knowledge of and demonstrable skill with Slider Revolution for Wordpress
• Excellent ability in spoken and written English, to respond to me
• Single page site design (images and copy supplied)
• Responsive and appropriately sized for desktop, tablet, and mobile, adapting to high (retina) or low pixel density
Proposed stages and payments
1. You submit your expression of interest, with
a) at least two URLs of live sites you designed, demonstrating your extensive and creative use of premium Slider Revolution for menu display and/or page navigation, and
b) your proposed date and time for a one-hour meeting on (Removed by Freelancer.com Admin) (15:00-07:00 UCT), about two days later.
2. I will send you the detailed spec document, and confirm the meeting.
3. We hold one or more (Removed by Freelancer.com Admin) meetings for a screening interview, consulting, brainstorming, and any preliminary concept development: $15 per hour.
4. I will contract you to do one design concept, including layout, styling, functionality, typography, icons, etc. You will submit layout mockups and description of functionality for at least 3 screen sizes: $50 flat
5. I may request and pay for further design concepts or refinements to your work: $10/hour
6. I will contract you to code and implement the desktop-sized version of one or more design concepts, with animated menus to control in-page sliders and page scrolling: $50 per concept.
7. I will contract you to implement your design on other screen sizes, $20 per size.
8. I will contract you to design and implement a separate blog page: $50.
Please DON'T RESPOND unless you give me what I ask for in point 1a) in my description.
When I say "creative use of Slider Revolution for menu display and/or page navigation", I really mean it. Conventional sliders of photos and text are not sufficient.