We're DPD, a hosted shopping cart for selling downloadable products.
Our solution provides add-to-cart buttons and widgets that link any site to our hosted shopping cart. You can find an example of it by going to the Demo page at the site above. Unfortunately, this hosted shopping cart, while feature rich, looks pretty dated.
We've hired a designer to create an all-new checkout experience for our vendors and now we need a developer to implement it in Vue using our cart API.
You will not be doing design work- we've already contracted to have all-new HTML/CSS designed for the new checkout experience. We'll provide the design, you'll wire it up in Vue to communicate with our cart JSON API.
The current code is Angular 1.x which you can use as a reference.
The cart consists of several pages:
1. Index Page
2. Product Page
3. EULA Page
4. Text Page
- Configure our end so your development environment can communicate with our cart API.
- Sit down and go through each page and it's function with you, explaining how it works
- Provide your API documentation and ongoing support.
- Be responsive and communicate with you daily or as needed during the project
- Take the new HTML/CSS/Assets and wire it using [login to view URL] to communicate with our JSON API.
This is not a budget job for inexperienced developers or developers with no eCommerce experience. The cart will be used by thousands of vendors on our platform so we need the developer to bring their A-game to the table. We're not looking for developers with no e-commerce UI/UX experience. If you actually read all this, type "pie" in the screening questions. We see this as an ongoing business relationship, with the developer being available in the future for additional work on our platform if desired.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $577 for this job
Hello, "Pie" I have expertise on [login to view URL] and i can make your job as per your given brief on project post. Let me know when you available to discuss more in detailed. Regards Rina