We would like to purchase one or more quality pre-built clones of various social networking websites. They MUST be quality made and scalable.
Your feedback must reflect this.
This could include clones that VERY closely mimic any of the following mainstream social networking sites - facebook, myspace, twitter, hi5, youtube, digg, bebo, etc.
Please have a demo set up and and ready for us to examine.
We are in search of quality only and are willing to pay for it if designed well.
The build needs to be reasonably scalable. We will need to verify that it can support hundreds if not thousands of users.
The code needs to be quality and clean work and needs to be maintainable.
Serious developers with experience only.
We prefer it built on a LAMP platform.
1. All payments are through escrow only.
2. Under no circumstances will funds be released from escrow until the project has been verified complete.
3. Prepayment is not an option.
4. A missed deadline will most likely result in a lost project.
5. Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
6. Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables)
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
7. All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained and agreed to by the buyer.)
6 freelancers are bidding on average $3217 for this job
we are good at this kinds of [url removed, login to view] sent us some files,we can design a sample for you,and then you can decide whether or not we [url removed, login to view] contact us. thanks Micheal