• We have launched an InsurTech digital insurance agency / brokerage and intend on designing and developing a new web based application that will allow users to quote, bind and pay for insurance policies online.
o Our current website [login to view URL] is currently live and built via wordpress. We would like to make our current underwriting process automated and therefore want to build a separate web based application that we can direct users to through a call-to-action when they can retrieve a quote via API calls from Stillwater.
• Front-end and back-end development of the application
• Setup SSL certificate encryption for both app and api subdomains
• The web based application will need to interact with the following API from the Insurer:
o StillWater Insurance ([login to view URL]). Services>Quote>Renters>Bind>Pre-Bind>Payment.
• I would like to see Facebook integration as part of the flow.
o Facebook OAuth to import as much relevant data as possible for the user. Name, contact, etc. I would like to push the information to the user and they can confirm if correct and move on to next field or if they need to change the information.
• Ability to select a property from a dropdown menu when entering address information. These pre-loaded properties, when selected, would provide automatic information for later API calls when asking about burglar alarm, smoke alarm, door lock, fire-sprinklers, etc. We will already have this information completed for the consumer so they are able to achieve greater discounts when they have selected a property the is pre-loaded.
• Payment Options
o Currently three payment options (credit card, EFT, and Agency Trust - [login to view URL]). I would like to know the additional cost of implementing OCR via camera for the credit card selection.
• Incorporate as many additional payment options as possible through Braintree. Charges through Braintree would be routed to the Agency Trust. ([login to view URL]).
• This web based application is to be mobile 1st optimized and very clean, user experience is paramount.
• Languages Desired: node.js, ruby on rails, [login to view URL]
Pease let me know if you have any questions.
Additional MVP Specs:
[login to view URL]
You have to answer the question.
1. Have you worked with any insurance related applications in the past?
56 freelancers are bidding on average $42/hour for this job
Hi I have read your job now It is all what I can do easily. Please contact me and let me know your job in detail. Hope for more discussion with you. Best regards. :)