Small Enterprise Assistance Funds (SEAF) is an investment management group that provides growth capital and business assistance to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in emerging markets underserved by traditional sources of capital. Through our network of offices around the world, we invest in entrepreneurs to build successful businesses, realizing both attractive returns for our investors and a measurable development impact in local communities.
SEAF is looking for a Drupal developer to create custom feature modules for an existing website that was assumed under a contract from another contractor. It is set-up but needs some changes to the wording and graphics in several of the tabs.
1. No site map
2. Pages are not accessible directly via navigation.
3. Main banner is one image and cannot be modified.
4. No Federal legal disclaimer.
5. Database needed for event entry.
6. Interactive Calendar needed.
7. Image updates are not easily completed.
8. Text updates are also difficult to complete.
9. Page layouts need to be modified.
10. Too many external links.
11. Image uploads are not easily completed.
a. Review business requirements.
b. Audit the site and recommend changes.
c. Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
d. Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
e. Perform Standard Web site Maintenance, Projects, and more.
f. Perform routine testing on website.
g. Edit images.
h. Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
– Programming language: Drupal
– A work style that is extremely detail-oriented.
– The drive, flexibility and passion to work independently and thrive in a remote-work environment.
– Strong communication skills.
– 3 to 5 years of programming experience.
– Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
– A complete Elance profile.
– References or an established reputation on Elance preferred.
Submission: Submit a resume and cover letter. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $638 for this job
Hi , I am experienced Programmer for 5 years .I am proficient in upgrade and revise existing php code with many project exp .Look forward to your reply . Regards Gary