I have purchased a pre-built website see sample at [url removed, login to view] and I want to build a template to nestle (place) the pre built site into, a graphical frame that allows me to have my own pages and have the prebuilt site sitting inside see example of graphical frame template here [url removed, login to view] .
What I am looking for is the ability to use a management system to dynamically add pages by defining certain keywords and have the dynamic system do the following:
1) automatically create new url with new keyword(s)
2) automatically create H1 title for each page with new keyword(s)
3) automatically create html title for page with new keyword(s)
4) automatically create html description for each page with new keyword(s)
5) automatically create keywords for each page with new keyword(s)
6) automatically update site map upon creation of new page(s)
Example: we have a page for widgets in New Orleans with matching SEO info titles, keywords, description, H1 title, page content, url [url removed, login to view] and when we add a new page and enter the new city and or product we get the new results. example san fransico (for the city) and whatchamacallits for the product. RESULTS:
[url removed, login to view] is the results along with all other items of SEO relevance for the new page I need this asap and if you have samples of one you have built similar please provide here.
we would like to be able to simply use a data base to import each new city and product to dynamically create thousands of new pages so interface must be simple and accurate.
I will only consider those that will post sample project they have built and these need to be listed inside their portfolio on their sites as references