We are seeking a skilled WebFlow coder/designer to help us relaunch our website, www.zephyrx.com. We have already engaged a website designer who has redesigned our homepage (see attached).
Since the bulk of the design is in place, so your work would be:
1. Updating the home page to reflect the new design
2. Update the header & footer that displays on each page of the website.
4. Update our Blog component (it's currently ugly & hard to read)
5. (This is really important) -- rationalizing all the objects in the site. This site has had 3 different designers, who've created objects as needed, leading to an unstructured approach. We'd like to remove the duplication / excess so that future updates are easier and small changes don't break pages unexpectedly.
6. Make sure everything is responsive and displays well on small & large screens and in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari.
Please provide examples of clean, structured WebFlow code you've created.
Finally, we will give preference to those with experience with patient-facing healthcare sites